RAWALPINDI BOARD (Second Group) ANNUAL 2018
Maximum Marks: 20 (OBJECTIVE TYPE) Time Allowed : 30 Minutes
NOTE: You have lour choices tor each objective type question as A. B. C and 0. The choice which you think is correct, fill that circle in front ot that question number Use marker or pen to fill the circles. Cutting or filling at least two circles will result in zero imprint in that question.
Q1. A. Choose the right option of the under lined words.) Book-1: Short stories; Book-Ill: Plays, poetry)
1. Maulvi Abul’s voice was resonant.
(A) echoing (B) effective (C) impressive (D) loud
2. flic man was dragging the corpse in the mud.
(A) burying (B) hiding (C) pulling (D) tearing
3. They think Breton a monster first.
(A) droll (B) ghost (C) intellectual (D) scholar
4. Miss McCutcheon closed a colourful parasol.
(A) door (B) purse (C) umbrella (D) window
5. the Si nd hi woman was walking through excrement
(A) blossom (B) dung (C)buds (D) flowers
6. We have no time to stand beneath the boughs.
(A) branches (B) blossom (C) leaves (D) sands
7. She was goldcnand slender as her daughter.
(A) beautiful (B) fat (C) slim (D) ugly
8. She shook him until his teeth rattled.
(A) broke (B) clattered (C) removed (D) shown
9. The slave created inconvenience for others.
(A) calm (B) comfort (C)gap (D) trouble
10. The countryside was devastated and mangled.
(A) cultivatcd (B) damaged (C) ploughed (D) thronged
B.Choose the right option oat of the four tor each question.
11. Delia’s hair was more beautiful than any.
(A) painting (B) palace (C) queen’s jewels and gifts (D) scene
12. Who is Roger Spedling?
(A) a general (B) a soldier (C) a news caster (D) a technician
13. Harry bought the shop for.
(A) 85 dollars (B) 75dollars (C) 80 dollars (D) 70 dollars
14. The clearing on the top was oot more than
(A) three acres (B) four acres (C) two acres (D) three-fourth of an acres
15. lire man who keeps on wins.
(A) the fight (B) the race (C) the reward (D) the shield
C. Choose the correct form of verb out of the given tour options.
16. the nest week in Lahore.
(A) shall spend (B) spend (C) have spent (D) spent
17. If he_______ hard, he will pass
(A) work (B) works (C) working (D) worked
18. He speaks as the ______ mad
(A) is (B) does (C) were (D) will be
19. he ______ as English daily
(A) teach (B) teaches (C) had taught (D) teaching
20. he ______ me last week
(A) meets (B) meet (C) had met (D) met